Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
on friends leaving
I've been talking a lot about leaving this country, but I don't even know if it's a plausible case for me. Anyway, speaking of going aborad, I can't believe my close highschool friend Jahnniz is leaving for some middle eastern country on August. She's going to train as flight attendant, and I'm really excited for her. I'm glad she's gonna pursue a challenging job like that, in order to finance her real passion, which is dancing. Go Niz! I wish you all the best!!! I'll miss you!
On the other hand, I'm envious because I want to work abroad too. Obviously, pay's a lot bigger but I bet the homesick syndrome's deadly. I'm having mied feelings just imagining how I'll cope, but I'll be so proud of her when she gets through all this. I hope she'll be safe and free from Arabo perverts though.
=====
Anyway, I miss my high school barkada. It really sucks being left by people who matter to you. Being the one who leaves might be a bit better.
Gabi wants to leave the country. Crissy plans to go to Canada. Cris and Jamie are aboard Superferry even during weekends. Charl's training for Air Phils and will soon be on air. Jahnniz will soon be flying Saudia Airlines. Whatdaaaa?!?!?! Why am I on land?!?!?! I'll be the only one left in no time. How frustrating. I wish I could leave too.
But then again, I'll miss my college friends. I'll miss Aja, Sarah, Gelo, Wendy, Kate, JM, Coni, Pong, Jeff, Randy (who's in Singapore), Pau (who's in Naga), Abigail, Cathy, MiaPal, Mila, Idda, Alessa, etcetera etcetera.
And of course, I can't go abroad because I can't take leaving 2 beings - my Mom, and Tatoff.
Wiiiiittttwwwiiiiiiiwwwww!
Haay buhay... Kung pwede lang magtrabaho abroad, tapos umuwi sa Pinas araw-araw eh. Ugh. I want teleporting powers. Hwehwe. :P
12:09 AM
Friday, July 15, 2005