Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
hmmm...
How do you celebrate the birthday of someone who has passed away?
It's Kuya Allan's birthday yesterday, and my Papa's tomorrow.
I was too preoccupied with too many things yesterday, I did nothing to commemorate it. What's weird is, I tried emoting but i didn't feel anything. No pain, no sorrow, nothing. I guess he's happier where he is now. That's great.
Belated Happy Birthday, Kuya Allan!
Wait, that's a bit ironic. Ugh.
But anyway, if you were alive, happy 29th year! :)
Almost 6 years nang walang nagpapaiyak at bumabatok sa 'kin! Hehe joke! ;D
See you when I see you ;-)
3:16 PM
Wednesday, August 17, 2005