Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
Live Strong :)

Haaayyyy I crush you, Lance Armstrong!
For those who don't know him, he won a tough battle over testicular cancer then became the 6-time Tour de France Champion. Whew! I swear his determination and zest for life surely reek off gazillion manliness points and tons of sex appeal! I commend him for his courage and for his passion to win.
I got a Live Strong wristband last night, I'm so happy. It costs more here in the Philippines, for some insane reason. Anyway, as I braved the strong winds and rain on my way home, despite my cough and colds, I jusr remembered the line and I'm good to go haha. I walked from Greenbelt to Pasong Tamo, for the first time! :)
I admire you, Mr. Armstrong. Thanks for being an inspiration to people all over the globe.
You're the man! ;-D
"Support the educational and advocacy efforts of the Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) through the sale of Live Strong wristbands. All proceeds benefit LAF programs that help young people with cancer live healthy, live happy and live strong."
12:10 PM
Friday, August 12, 2005