Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
maundy Monday
Maundy Monday
I know I shouldn’t feel blue because I got no deadline today and we got an advanced 13th month bonus this weekend, but anyway here are my sentiments.
Jahnniz is leaving on Wednesday and I had all these high school heart-to-heart-talk flashbacks last night, I ended up crying before falling asleep. So there, she’s leaving to train and if she passes, she’ll be gone for a while. I know we rarely see each other in college, but it’s just different when she’s moving out of the country. I missed having those talks with my girl friends because everyone seems so busy lately. Jahnniz is one of those people I can talk to about anything, and never feel judged or neglected. If we haven’t seen each other for a long time, we’d update one another on what happened to our lives, in all aspects. Be it babaw or shocking chismis, we never run out of things or people to talk about. I’m gonna miss that. E-mailing just won’t suffice. It sucks because we didn’t spend much time before she leaves this week. Her application turned out to be too fast, she only told me she was leaving less than a month ago.
Haayyy. This sucks. I miss them all. Having male a majority of male friends and officemates is cool, but nothing compares to being with close girl pals who think and feel the same way as you do.
=---=--=----=---=--=
On a heavier note, I hate my issues. Please disappear and stop digging my own grave. :S
5:37 PM
Monday, August 01, 2005