Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
friday. freaky.
friday.
I can't believe it's the last day of the week again. Woopee! No alcohol for me tonight though. I'm teaching Art in Alabang tomorrow and I haven't prepared yet. Boo. I hate not being able to say 'No' sometimes.
==============
freaky.
I had my first major DOM experience today. I don't want to go into the details, but it was c-r-e-e-p-y. This world is so unfair. Mind you, I was wearing decent clothes: a plain orange Puma shirt, blue jeans and blue Havaianas. I hate you manyak man. How freaky it is to be beside a man staring right into my ----- beside our condo's building elevator then coming across him sitting in his parked car at my office street?!!? Waaaaahhhhh!!!
At bilang ganti, etong sa 'yo:
Rodolfo Z. Vergara
Managing Director
P---- & D--- (Pasalamat ka, mabait pa ko!)
Tel. Nos: 751-2773, 893-8994
Cellphone: 0917-9544603
That's what you get for giving me your calling card. Bwahahaha! Mahiya ka nga sa mga apo mo. Tsk tsk tskkk.
So kung sino man ang naghahanap ng Sugar Lolo, tawag na!
5:19 PM
Friday, September 09, 2005