Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
sabog entry
At long last, I can write on my blog. I have no deadlines today, and it’s a payday Friday! Woopee! Must not go to the mall…
It’s Idda’s despedida tonight, after watching "Todo Sobre Mi Madre" at GB1. She’ll be leaving for Singapore to work. Aawww I still can’t imagine Bab and her being apart for a long time. Oh well. Like what he said, "Para sa ‘min rin naman ‘yun eh." Wiiitwiiiwww!
(*How I wish Tatoff and I can be together in all our gimmicks. Haay. Must be patient until he gets a new job.)
Anyway, it’s been a busy month. From the pitches, to the Team Building, to the 2-day Creative Workshop at New World, to the one million birthday inuman-slash-greenery nights, to the dramatic fights with Tatoy and me recovering from my suka days and this mega sipon week, I must say it’s been a kaleidoscopic September. Okay whatever that means.
There, I don’t know why but I’m not in the mood to write. (Duh trabaho ko yon.) I can’t wait for this workday to end.
Oh yeah I just realized last night how I’ve hopped from one form of exercise to another. It started with badminton (I bought a racket), then yoga ( I bought a mat), and now ultimate frisbee (I bought new turfs and a wonderful disc). Darn. Now I should have time to do them all so I could use everything I purchased. :P
Yun lang. What a sabog entry. Nakakapagod na rin magpaka-writer hanggang dito. Hehe.
Haay so little time, so many things to do:
- work on that big raket :S
- plan a trip for the late October/early November long weekend (Oct.30-Nov.7 daw!)
- go to Boracay while it’s off-peak season
- buy an I-Pod Shuffle or remind Mother that she hasn’t given me a X’mas and birthday gift
- play frisbee/ exercise
- spend time with Tatoy :)
- go to MCS Ukay-ukay and shop
- avoid getting sipon again because sinus will die
- buy and watch more deebeedees
- sleep for more than 9 hours
- spend time with Mader who's forever busy too
- have laptop fixed
- go out with Hum blockmates
- watch movies at the Spanish Film Fest at GB
- meet up with "sailing" high school friends
- buy a USB flash disk
- help Tatoff find a new job
- try to buy more girlash clothes and sandals, rather than sporting goods
- and last but not the least, save money. Ugh possible pa ba yon with this list? :S
Okay I want to end my sabog entry now. I can’t believe I’m not doing anything for work! Woohoo!!! Happy Friday, folks! Inuman nights ulit tonight! :-)
Uy, October na bukas, Oktoberfest na! ;)
2:16 PM
Friday, September 30, 2005