Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
lunch post
I just read my sabog entry below and realized that what I planned last night didn't push through. Oh well. As they say, spontaneous events always seem more exciting.
First off, we didn't watch a Spanish film anymore. Since it was my officemate's birthday, we headed to Cena as early as 8pm and began to drink all the frozen gin pom and margarita. I lost count after the 5th glass, and when rain poured on the eve of October's first day, I had to rush to The Fort to meet Idda and friends. There weren't any cabs and it was still raining badly so we just stayed in Greenbelt for a doze of early morning office chismis at McDonald's. Oh yeah, another great thing that very tipsy night was that I didn't have to pay for anything at all! I realized that when my more senior officemates are drunk, dreary and happy they become so kind and generous. :)
Anyway, that was last week. It'll be Friday again tomorrow and I'm going to Idda's final despedida at her house. But I feel a little bit queasy because of some issue that bugged me the whole afternoon yesterday. But then again, it's really none of my business.
==========
This week came by so fast again, and I'm so excited for the weekend, as always. I'm gonna be with him, and even if we only get to spend a couple of hours together, I must say we get enough of each other. Quality over quantity. Hehehehe :-)
Oh yeah, we had an agreement of some sort. It's about those ScoobyDoo nights of mine. He's a bit worried about those occasional yet nasty vices, so I agreed to compromise. I don't want to sacrifice our relationship for some green leaves. :P
1:11 PM
Thursday, October 06, 2005