Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
post-holiday syndrome
Oh well, despite all my complaints about buying gifts and Christmas shopping, I realized that this is the year I spent the most (of my own money) and gave the most people. I have more geneorous officemates and I feel should return the favor. Hehe :)
It's weird coming from a clan who expects you to give gifts. Unlike most of my friends, my titos and titas don't give me presents every Christmas. Minsan lang 'to, kaya samantalahin na lalo na ng mga kamag-anak ko haha! My Ninongs and Ninangs are nowhere to be found too. Most of them are abroad, and of course, I'm too lazy to visit some at their homes. I feel too old for that. So there, that leaves me with less savings, but I hope I made my less privileged cousins happy somehow. Haay parami sila nang parami. I'm glad my Tito in the province got himself castrated after his 5th child! Wala na syang mapakain noh! He can't depend on all of us to raise his kids. My cousin from Mindoro even wanted to tell him to use the ice candy plastic as a condom, haha nice one!
So there, what else can I say? I died in SM last Friday and failed to enjoy the GCs because of hundreds of kids shrieking and parents panicking. I wasn't even able to buy anything for myself. Although shopping yesterday was a lot more wonderful. Tiendesitas is a great tiangge with nice, affordable finds. I should've shopped there last week in the first place! Ugh. Anyway, thanks to Tatoy for accompanying me during the latter parts of my shopping. Sinadya kong late ka ng dumating para hindi ka maharass masyado hehe!
Now it's back to work and I guess it's time to exercise, right? I'm such a lazy ass, hassle. I need someone to enroll me and drag me to the gym. :S
Oh yeah,
Belated Merry Christmas everyone!!! I'm glad there weren't so much fatalities and calamities this year, unlike the last Season.
And today,
Happy birthday Pau!!! Welcome back to the mainland hehe :) Inuman naaa!!!
==================
Lastly, isa pang late greeting:
Happy 10th Monthsary, Tatoff!!!
Masaya ako't ikaw ang aking unang sinta ngayong Pasko. Hehehe :-)
Thanks for making my Holidays extra merry and bright.
lovingly yours, jenie :-)
10:43 AM
Tuesday, December 27, 2005