Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
to wallow is human
I took Mia’s advice after dinner last night: to pray, wallow and wait. I decided to walk from Ayala Ave. to Pasong Tamo then found myself at the Don Bosco Adoration Chapel with a pack of tissues. And finally, I prayed sincerely and dealt with the stabbing pain that I’ve never experienced before; a different kind of pain that I thought I could compare to the loss of my Dad and brother. I thought I could handle any kind of pain after that, but I was wrong. And up to now, I can’t seem to figure out why.
After two hours, the longest time I ever stayed in a chapel, and a half-empty I felt lighter, and stronger. I wanted to go to his house last night to talk but my friends made me realize that I should give it time, and give him the space he needed and wanted.
A while ago, he texted me and agreed to talk tonight. That’s already one prayer answered, thank God. I told myself while weeping in that cold chapel that this time, I won’t say anything to hurt him or put him down. This time, I won’t even dare threaten us with a break up when there’s another way to solve the problem. This time, I won’t let him go and give up – not until the love’s gone, and our commitment to each other is broken.
11:47 AM
Friday, January 06, 2006