Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
21 people
(ripped from Ala's LJ)
list 21 people who are at the top of your head right now, and then answer the questions.
1. tatoff
2. guada
3. aja
4. sarah
5. migs
6. wendy
7. jm
8. pong
9. jahnniz
10. gabi
11. crit
12. mark
13. ej
14. gabby
15. abe
16. glenn
17. nicole
18. katrina
19. ezra
20. franco
21. gelo
how did you meet 12?
He was already staying in the house for 9 years when I was born.
what would you do if you never met 7?
I won't be smoking doobs. Haha!
what would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Haha pwede! I don't think he's her type but they'll get along. Wala naman akong gagawin if they dated. Magpapalibre siguro hehe!.
did you ever like 11?
Haha yeah if I were a guy. I miss you Crit! Stop sailing the Philippine seas!
would 4 and 13 make a good couple?
Bwahahaha! Ang layo ng personality! Knowing Sarah, she'll hate his guts. And knowing EJ (office seatmate, not musmos friend), he'll hate her super kikay ways and husky voice hehe!
describe 8.
Pong is a good man and a trustworthy friend but I think he has somehow lost his touch when it comes to women. Hehe.
tell me something humiliating about 10.
Marami! Tulo-laway days when she had braces in high school haha!
do you know any of 3's family members?
Yup. The whole immediate family plus one. Tito Edwin, Tita Cynthia, Bea, Igi and Tito Hen
what's 21's favorite color?
Blue malamang. Ateneo all the way eh
on a scale of 1-10, how hot is 9?
10! I miss you Niz!
what language does 20 speak?
English, Filipino and French I think
who is 14 going out with?
Janine, my Comm batchmate! I introduced them to each other hehe
what grade is 16 in?
Umm 30 plus na si Glenn.
when's the last time you talked to 13?
While typing this
what is 2's favorite band/singers?
Sharon Cuneta (nyark), Jose Mati Chan, Engelbert Humperdinck, Kenny Rogers, Matt Monro and more oldies
would you ever date 19?
Umm. Nah. Hehe peace Ezrael!
would you ever date 1?
Duh : Over and over. Naks! (unless he does something against our agreement :P)
what is 5's last name?
Gabriel rin
what school does 19 go to?
Not anymore. She graduated from UP Diliman last year
where does 15 live?
My boss lives in SSS Village, Marikina.
are number 7 & 8 best friends?
Minsan ata.
do you like 6?
Syempre!
do you think 17 is attractive?
Oo naman!
what would you do if 4 confesses he likes you?
Astig! But I'll tell her I'm taken. Concubine na lang. Hehe.
1:58 PM
Monday, May 08, 2006