Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
tattoo-be or not to be
Haha hideous title.
Anyway, while my friends are bombarded by physical and emotional distress from packing their bags and planning for a wedding, I finally liberated my repressed desire and got this for the first time:

inked last Saturday, July 29 from 2-3 PM at Glorietta 3, Makati
Thank you, Tatoff for being my stress ball and scream board and for treating me to Mexical nachos and a cold bottle of beer. I'll never forget you for as long as this ambigram is stuck on me :-)
Lessons learned:
Getting a tattoo on your rib is very masochistic. I have a high tolerance for pain but during the session, I cursed loudly and prayed silently in the same hour. I actually offered the pain to the war in Lebanon, to cancer patients, to street kids, to those who have polygamous partners, etc. etc. Wow, I can't believe pain has made me spiritual. I'm so Opus Dei. Joke joke joke! :-P
2:09 PM
Monday, July 31, 2006