Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
rant and raise
I'm tired.
Just when I thought I could rest this weekend, we were told that we have to work overtime this weekend. And I’m not only talking about the first half of Saturday. I’m saying goodbye to my DVD marathon this Saturday afternoon and to my siesta this Sunday. Damn.
We had to choose between this week or the next. But after volunteering/ not having a choice because it’s my co-writer’s birthday this Sunday, I found out that next weekend’s OT is still tentative. Ugggghhh. (Hoy nakakarami ka na ah, kaka-vacation leave mo lang! Pag hindi natuloy yung OT nyo next weekend, maghahalo ang balat sa tinalupan! Hehehe.)
But anyway, I really wouldn’t mind brainstorming this weekend if we were complete. It’s my boss’ birthday today and he can’t join us. I really hope Mr. Art Director doesn’t get on my nerves and participate actively this time. And I really hope I get Overtime pay from those all-nighters, and not just free dinner and taxi fare. I feel so underpaid I can’t even afford a decent apartment.
I want a raise.
4:09 PM
Friday, September 22, 2006