Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
monday the 16th
As another workweek begins, I just want to say that:
1) I realized that I won’t exchange a much-deserved sleep for free booze as proven last Thursday at the Filmex party at Mezze
2) Now that the Spanish filmfest is through, I’ve no reason to spend too much money at the mall.
3) I’ll never text my officemate when he’s drunk.
4) I wish Tatoff and I would spend more time together this week. And I hope he remains patient with me and my 'foolishness'.
5) I actually enjoy writing name studies sometimes.
6) I wish I’ll get a raise soon because it’s so freaking hard to save when you got nothing much to save!
7) I can really be myself the most when I’m with Tatoff, my uninhibited office gang, my closest girl friends. It surely feels good to be accepted.
8) I can't wait to start with the 'plan' already!
9) I don’t know how I’ll survive life without ‘noise’.
10) I miss Aja, and how I wish we talked about ‘that’ while she was still here and not via YM. Nonetheless, I’m oh-so-happy and relieved! :-)
11) I use my head over my heart too much, that’s why people think I’m evil.
12) I still feel lost in some aspects, but I don’t care anymore. The problem will take care of itself.
13) I’m so excited to see my high school barkada tonight! My highschool friend, Crism, invited us for dinner after not seeing each other for so many years! It's because she’s leaving for Italy on the 20th to work for an international cruise! Cool :-)
14) If last week my Mom complained my not talking to her, well this time, she’ll complain about me talking too much. We stayed up ‘til 2 AM talking last Sunday hehe.
15) I realized how ‘wise’ my mother has become because of all her experiences since childhood.
16) As mushy as this may sound, I remember telling her that I’m scared to get married because I don’t want to get hurt like her, when my husband dies. She said, “Mahirap pero kaya naman eh, buhay pa rin naman ako kahit wala siya. Habang tumatagal, unti-unti namang nawawala ang sakit.”
That, coming from someone who has lost a father, a husband and a son, is definitely worth learning by heart. My mother is truly one heck of a strong and admirable woman.
10:27 AM
Monday, October 16, 2006