Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
1st week in SG
I hate this transition part.
1)I'll be broke for the first month, til I get my salary at the end of the month!
2) I don't have a laptop and I have to chat in this cafe beside a resto where a lot of Pinay GRO's hang out.
3) The other half of my heart is still in the Philippines. (And I think will almost always be.) Looking at their recent outing photos isn't even helping.
4) I miss Tatoff. I couldn't help but weep while smiling when we talked for over the cellphone for the first time.
5) It's supposed to be our first night to chat via YM with a webcam and I'm in a public place. No tears, I hope.
6) Alcohol is too expensive. So there goes one of my emotional outlets, supposedly.
7) I'm looking forward to visiting the Philippines already. And it's only been a week damn it! I got hundreds of weeks more to go.
I'm dead.
7:57 PM
Monday, March 05, 2007