Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
on House and missing home
I just finished watching the 2nd Season of House last Saturday. I took the risk of bringing 'those DVD's' here because I know doing the opposite will make me a newborn infant struggling and shrieking for her bottle of milk, or her mom's left breast. I swear, when the the DVD ended, I couldn't believe it. I went to the Menu and checked if I've really watched all the episodes. I should've bought Season 3 at MCS before I left!!! Darn it, I miss that place. This is what happens when our own home doesn't have a TV yet, and cable for that matter. I heard you have to subscribe and pay for each channel. Whatdaf*^&%#?!
So, I just finished reading some episode summaries over the Net. That's how desperate I am to know what happened next! It's too bad no one can bring me a a DVD of Season 3. My very thoughtful and understanding friend EJ tried to send me one by asking our ex-officemate who's visiting SG this week, but to no avail. It turns out the guy's paranoid about bringing in one DVD. But why?!?! That's House! Hahaha. I've become a sicko. I hate how I can't watch that season til I visit home, or when someone 'brave and not anal enough' can send me once they visit Singapore. If you only know how many of those things I got in, you will grant me the "Most Daring and Pasaway OFW ever" award in a heartbeat.
Anyway, my neck is still hanging on my seat for those succeeding episodes. That TV series has been my refuge in this quite cold place, and now it's over. Waaah! I like House. His sarcasm and misery appeal to me a lot. It's more real and down to earth. I've began watching Grey's Anatomy for the first time, but it's not the same! Grey's too mushy for me and the characters lack that higher level of gloominess that only House can personify. Haha. I think I have this thing for 'lonely and complicated' men. Hahahaha, whatever.
So there, I admit I'm addicted to it, just like how he's addicted to Vicodin. I haven't drank alcohol in weeks but I think House can take its place,at least for the meantime. Waaahhhh I wanna go home!!! Just to buy those DVD's then go back here, I mean. Then spend time with Tatoff, eat my Mom's dishes, drink and get drunk with wonderful friends, hit the beach, shop for more affordable clothes, ok I'll stop now...
3:07 PM
Monday, April 16, 2007