Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
at last, a happy post!
Why? Because my brother got hired today! Woopee! I'm finally not a loner in a foreign land anymore hehe. Well, we're not that close, but I guess soon we will be. Maybe it's all part of His plan. I'm just glad he got a job because my Mom has been telling me how he's such a pain for her back home. It's time for a new beginning! My mom's definitely happy now. But also assume she's sad to be left by her two offsprings. You know mothers and their imaginary umbilical chords.
Also, I'm elated because tomorrow's a holiday! It's Vesak Day, whatever that is. i just know it's a Buddhist event. Thanks Buddha! Weeee! In this workaholic prison, holidays are rare so they should be celebrated with glee. I hope I accomplish a lot tomorrow and not end up lying in bed or surfing the Net all day. I'm planning to view an apartment, hit the gym and call agents to help me find a room or a unit if I'm realy sharing with 2 more Filipinas. I haven't even met them yet hehe.
Oh I just realized there's an Ateneo gathering tonight. It's in this new BBQ place owned by 4 alumni. I really admire those people. I wish I could do that someday. Hmmm I'm hungry. But my stupid tongue is killing me. I've been biting it in my sleep! How horrible is that?! I've been researching and an article said that it might be a seizure or nocturnal epilepsy?! Whatdafuck! Or in my case, I believe it's repressed and suppressed hostility. I better release all this pent up aggression before I tear my tongue into pieces. So tomorrow shall be a boxing day for me.
I gotta go and meet up with my brother. He asked me to treat him dinenr again. Ugh. I swear I'll get back to him when he gets his paycheck. I've been treating him since he got here! But it's okay, we have a lot of catching up to do with that whole "blood is thicker than water" drama.
Baboosh!
7:07 PM
Wednesday, May 30, 2007