Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
30 days and counting
July 4 is Independence Day in the United States. It also marks my first visit to the Philippines since I moved here last February. Free at last! Well, only for 5 days. I really just needed to get out and recharge my spirits. I think I aged 4 years in the last 3 months. Very bad. Anyway, I'm really excited. I've been waiting for July 4 since March. Haha! But maybe I should stop counting the days so they can just pass by quickly.
====
In other news, I'm exhausted from the weekend. I finally talked to T about the room hunt and of course he didn't allow me to stay with the guy housemate. We discussed about that and unearthed some issues til 230AM. It was one of the worst conversations we've had so far. We almost broke up, man. Whew. I really hate fighting. I know it's normal but it feels worse when you're in a long-distance relationship. Besides, I believe a touch can speak a thousand words, or apologies.
To my surprise, I found another room the very next day and it's a great deal too. I texted the owner at around 2AM and reserved the place at 2PM. The universe really does have its own way of helping when you need it most. Still not the same as the first choice, but this comes as second best. It's closer to the office and it's not just renting the room, but the entire home. I'd still be living with Filipinos in this almost new and cozy apartment. It costs more, but I think it's worth every penny. I'm moving in this weekend already. Things are happening fast, so I'm thinking this month will go by without me noticing it. Second house in less than 4 months. Not bad for a nomad like me.
I can't wait to go home! Ugh I just said I'll stop counting.
7:29 PM
Monday, June 04, 2007