Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
10th day with T in SG!
I'm sure you all know what I'm gonna say. I'm really really happy that he's here! :-) It feels so surreal actually. As much as we want to celebrate for this huge blessing, there's something about it that still makes both of us anxious from time to time. Every day counts. Well obviously because time is money. If only we can skip the stressful part of his/our jobhunt, then everything would've been perfect. But life's not like that. Most people have to work hard and surpass obstacles to succeed. Then it will all be worth it in the end. Hopefully.
It's novena time once again for me. I really really hope he finds a decent paying job soon. That's the only time we can guarantee our togetherness in this foreign country.
For now, all we can do is strive hard and pray harder for this Singapore dream. Or whatever you call it. Coz as far as I know, this was not a part of my dreams, but my goals. I guess I didn't know where to draw the line.
==
Must stay optimistic and grateful. I'm meeting him after work! Weeee! :-)
6:15 PM
Tuesday, October 09, 2007