Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
Pinas b4 Krismas! :)
Start: Dec 10, '07 12:00a
End: Dec 17, '07
Location: Pilipinas!
I decided to celebrate with my Mom on her birthday on the 12th. It's her first birthday without me and my bro in Pinas so I just wanna make her happy and so she won't get so emo on her 56th year. Oh and my bro's going home too. Gaya-gaya haha!
Saka syempre uuwi ako para mag-shopping,uminom at mag-beach! Up to now, I'm still so kuripot to shop and drink here, and even to cut my hair! Sheesh. I'm so excited as usual, but this time, going back will be different because Tatoff won't be there, and he'll be home alone in SG for the first time. Hehe.
Thanks to my ECD who allowed me to take 6 days leave even if my 3-month probation ends on the 3rd of December. Hehe ang kapal ng mukha ko. Anyway, he even told me why I'm not going home during the Holidays instead. Well I thought we'd have work. Saka ang mahal ng plane fare! Sayang nga coz I only found out today that we have no work from Dec20-25! Grrr. Oh well I guess it's okay because my Mom and nephew are flying here instead. Haay but I'm still gonna miss the Pinoy kind of Christmas. Kahit na magastos, ma-traffic, nakaka-stress at nakakataba, iba pa rin ang Pasko sa Pinas. :)
3:54 PM
Wednesday, November 07, 2007