Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
3rd day in Pinas! :)
Spent the last three days pigging out, sleeping and watching tv! I also went to the derma, had a massage and got a haircut. Yeah that's my idea of a holiday hehe. These are things I can't really do in Singapore because I'm such a cheapskate, and I don't really like the food there even until now. Hopefully, I won't miss Pinoy food too much when I'm back. I'm also glad I had lots of quality time with my Mom. It's her birthday today, and she still couldn't believe that my brother and I flew to celebrate with her :)
While the first three days of my stay is relaxing and dedicated to bumming around, the last four days will be tiring and intoxicating but in a good way. Haha. Starting tomorrow, I'll be meeting up with friends in Makati. Friday night will be for my Saatchi friends because I'm crashing their Christmas party. I can't believe they have the same Hollywood theme as Publicis in SG. How freaky is that?! Ayoko mag-dress please Lord! Anyway, Saturday morning will be my nephew's baptism in Laguna. At night, I'll be with my SND college friends and I might also go to the SBMA party in Antipolo. On Sunday morning, my Mom and I will check in at Bellevue Hotel to use her free overnight stay voucher. So that's where I'll celebrate my last night in Pinas. Sigh. I hope I'd still be sober enough to enjoy that day and I won't just pass out in bed after nights of binge drinking.
I better make the most out of my stay here, man. I'm really gonna miss Pinas again.I actually feel the Holiday Season now. Amidst all the beautiful lights and grand decors along the streets of Singapore, there's really no better place to spend it like home.
12:42 AM
Thursday, December 13, 2007