Welcome to the jungle!
Click on the boxes on the right to view my blog, or do something good for mankind :)
meet the predator
call me jenie
born on 02/20/83 after my Dad & Mom drank beer and ate balut 9 months before
lives in Singapore, but always a Pinoy at heart
works as an advertising copywriter, but hates proofreading her blog entries
loves true friends, fake DVD's, alternative music, alcohol, sarcasm, boxing, hatha yoga, and House (the TV series,not the music genre)
loathes indifference, power trippers, narcissists, giant egos and bad breath
tries to live by the quote "Postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing." by Anais Nin
motion (picture) sickness
If you're bulimic or you want to ride a more intense Rialto, then please watch "Cloverfield". Don't get me wrong, the plot was good. But up to now, I still can't believe how a freaking movie made me run to the toilet to vomit! I'm not trying to use metaphors here. I really puked the moment we left the cinema. Good thing I kept it in my mouth until I reached the ladies' room. (Haha sorry to ruin your breakfast :P)
Ya I know all about this Blairwitch style of films with handheld cams and people running like headless chickens. But please Mr. Director, don't ever do something like that again. Maybe on YouTube or DVD, not on the big screen. 'Coz even if I watched the movie for free, I think I have the right to ingest what I've eaten beforehand. :S
10:38 AM
Friday, January 18, 2008